Underwood's military college education
I know it says that Underwood attended the Sentinel (reference to the real-life Citadel Military College in South Carolina), but does it ever conclude that he served in the military ?
Spoiler in first sentence of article
The first line of this page provides a spoiler to the season 2 finale and is not marked as such. It should also be noted that the excerpt that spoils the finale - about Frank's occupation - shows up as the subtitle to the google search of this page. Thus, anyone trying to learn more about this series will easily find a spoiler to the entire series as the subtitle of the first result of a google search. Can something be done about this?18.104.22.168 20:54, February 15, 2014 (UTC)FD
- I can see about a spoiler template, but, as this is a virtual encyclopedia, the line is best suited to keep the information updated. Roger Murtaugh (talk) 08:26, February 17, 2014 (UTC)
- I must insist. A google search of "Frank Underwood" would spoil the entire series if this article is left as is. This is unnecessary. There has to be another way to phrase so that both the information is conveyed and people don't stumble across spoilers. How about "Frank Underwood (D-SC) is a former house majority whip, the &&th Vice-President of the United States after the resignation of _____, and the 46th President of the United States, assuming office after the resignation of President Garrett Walker."
- Basically anything that will cover about 20 words without using the word "President" so that this extreme spoiler doesn't show up for everyone who wants to learn more about the show.
- 22.214.171.124 22:20, February 18, 2014 (UTC)DF
I don't think his birthday can be in July. In season 2, his first birthday celebrated is a little bit before the state of the union, and at the end of the season, Claire gives him an early gift, saying his birthday is a few weeks away. That episode takes some place in late October/November, no? (The date on the letter he writes Walker is dated October something.) I think his birthday must be late December.
- I summed it up to November 5th. Roger Murtaugh (talk) 09:52, February 27, 2014 (UTC)
Assuming Underwood blackmails his way to the White House, he would NOT be allowed to seek a 2nd full four-year term in 2020, because he would have served two years of Walker's term.
Underwood as VP
I assume when Underwood became Walker's VP, he didn't live in the Circle One Observatory (the VP mansion) because he had his own private home.Bulls Fan (talk) 21:59, August 4, 2014 (UTC)Bulls Fan
South Carolina State Senate
Hello, when I first read Underwood's bio, it said he was elected to the South Carolina State Senate in 1984, then it was changed to 1986 and later to 1988, which one is more accurate ?
Bulls Fan (talk) 21:58, August 4, 2014 (UTC)Bulls Fan.
Can someone unlock this page? It needs several edits. For one, he doesn't have the "2017 deaths" category.